AP Polycet 2022 Online Application,Exam Date,Admit Card,Syllabus
AP Polycet 2022 Online Application,Exam Date,Admit Card,Syllabus: Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam or AP Polycet is a state level examination which manages by the State board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) every year. AP Polytechnic application forms are most awaited application form every year millions of candidates apply for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Examination. Eligible candidates will get admissions in various polytechnic diploma courses i.e. engineering (Mechanical Engineering,) and in various Information Technology Diploma Courses. Interested candidates waiting for the AP Polycet 2022 Application Form can expect the application form in the month of March 2022 (Tentatively).
Candidates who have completed their 10th slandered and going to appear for their final exam (result awaiting candidates) they all can apply for the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic 2022 Application form. Polytechnic Courses are one of the reputed courses; there are so many career opportunities after completing the polytechnic diploma courses. Candidates worried about their career they can grab the best career opportunity after completing the polytechnic diploma courses.
In this article candidates will get to know all prior information regarding the AP Polytechnic 2022 Application form, Exam Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, mode of applying, counseling and admission Process. Read the complete article describe below AP Polycet 2022 Online Application,Exam Date,Admit Card,Syllabus
AP Polycet 2022 Online Application Form Important Dates
|AP Polycet 2022 Events||Tentative Dates|
|Start Date of Filling Application Form||March 2022 Fourth Week|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||April 2022 Second Week|
|Downloading of Admit Card||April 2022 Third Week|
|Examination Dates||April 2022 Last Week|
|Answer Key will release on||May 2022 Second Week|
|Announcement of Result||May 2022 Second Week|
|Counseling Begins From||May 2022 Third Week|
|Seat Allotment||June 2022 Last Week|
AP Polycet 2022 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Check the AP Polytechnic 2022 eligibility criteria before applying online.
Nationality: Applicant must be citizen of India
Domicile: Applicant must hold the valid domicile of the Andhra Pradesh State
Age Limit: No Age Limit Criteria for AP Polytechnic 2022
Educational Qualification: Applicant must qualify their high school examination with minimum of 35% aggregate
Appearing candidates can also apply for AP Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
AP Polycet 2022 Application Form
Generally AP Polytechnic Application form will available from the month of March 2022
Those who are interested to fill their AP Polytechnic 2022 application form, can apply by online mode
AP Polytechnic 2022 online application form will available on authorized website of the exam conducting authority
Read all general instructions, eligibility criteria, etc before filling their AP Polytechnic Online 2022 Application Form
How to Apply for AP Polycet 2022 Application Form
- Apply Online for AP Polytechnic 2022 Admission
- Visit to the official website of the exam conducting authority
- Find the link Of AP Polytechnic 2022 Online Application Form, Apply
- Fill all general Details Link Name, Father’s Name, Educational Qualification, Communication Details etc all mandatory details in application form
- Upload Scan copy of required documents i.e. recent passport size photo, signature, etc
- Pay the AP Polytechnic 2022 exam fee online
- Submit the application form online before the End Date.
AP Polytechnic 2022 Application Fee
- AP Polytechnic 2022 Application Fee for all candidates is Rs. 350/-
- Every candidate will able to pay their application fee via online mode
- Application fee once paid will non refundable and non transferable
AP Polycet 2022 Exam Pattern
- AP Polytechnic 2022 Exam will conducted through offline mode
- OMR Sheets & question papers will be given to the candidates
- Candidates need to mark their right answers in OMR Sheets
- The Time Duration of the exam will be of 2:00 Hrs.
- 120QN Total Questions will be ask in examination which will have four option (multiple choice quiz)
- There will be no Negative Marking
- Questions will be ask from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Math
- 30 Questions from Physics, 30QN From Chemistry & 60 QN From Mathematics will be ask
AP Polycet 2022 Admit Card
State board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) will release the AP Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card through online Mode only. Candidates need to download their admit card from the website for appearing in examination. Without the valid AP Polytechnic 2022 Admit card candidates will not be allowed to sit on examination. AP Polytechnic 2022 admit card will include some details i.e. candidate name, roll number, registration number, exam date. Exam Center, Exam Timing etc.
AP Polycet 2022 Result/Merit List
After completing the written examination AP Polytechnic 2022 result/merit list will also release by authority via online mode. Candidates can check their result by using their registration number, roll number, name, DOB Etc.
AP Polycet 2022 Counseling
According to their Rank in AP Polytechnic 2022 exam candidate can appear for the counseling process. Authority will not send any official latter to candidates for appearing in AP Polytechnic 2022 counseling process. Candidates can fill up their choice of institution & courses during the counseling process.
AP Polycet 2022 Admission
Only the candidates who have appeared in AP Polytechnic 2022 counseling process will be able to take admission in AP polytechnic courses. During the counseling process colleges/institution will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates need to report on the allotted colleges before the end dates to secure their final admission.
Some Polytechnic Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
|A.V.N. Polytechnic, Mudinepalli||Krishna|
|AANM & VVRSR Polytechnic, Gudlavalleru||Krishna|
|E.S.C. Govt. Polytechnic, Nandyal||Kurnool|
|Dr. Y.C. James Yen Rural Polytechnic, Kuppam||Chittoor|
|Government Polytechnic Addanki||Prakasam|
|GMR Polytechnic, Srisailam||Kurnool|