APJEE Application Form 2022, Exam Date, Registration, Eligibility
APJEE Application Form 2022, Exam Date, Registration, Eligibility: Aspirants looking forward to take admission into various diploma courses i.e. Engineering, Pharmacy, Fashion Technology, Tourism and Herbal Technology offered by Polytechnic Colleges located all over the Arunachal Pradesh State may apply for Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Application Form 2022. To get admission into above mention courses aspirants have to clear APJEE: Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam organised by APSCTE (Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education. APJEE is a state level examination which is conducted by authority once in a year. Every year huge number of aspirants applies for APJEE Exams and got selected on the basis of mark obtain by them in written examination. To check more details on APJEE Application Form 2022, Exam Date, Registration, Eligibility go through below article
APJEE 2022 Exam Highlights
|Name of Exam||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2022 (APJEE 2022)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Starting Date of Application From||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
APJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Every aspirants needs to check eligibility criteria first before applying for Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic 2022 exam. Every aspirant must meet with the eligibility criteria, if aspirants found ineligible in any stage of admission then his/her candidature would be rejected. The eligibility criteria as follows
Nationality: Aspiring Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
Domicile: Aspirants should have valid domicile of Arunachal Pradesh State.
Age Limit: The age of applicant should lies between 15 to 18 Years.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should pass their High School examination or equivalent. For admission into Diploma in Pharmacy applicant should pass out their class 12th examination.
Relaxation: There would be age relaxation in upper age limit for reserve category candidates.
Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Application Form 2022 Dates
|Starting Date of Registration||March 2022|
|Last Date of Form Submission||May 2022|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||May 2022|
|APJEE Exam Date||May 2022|
|Result Declaration||June 2022|
APJEE Application Form 2022
- Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Application Form 2022 will available online as well as offline for every individual candidate.
- Candidates are requested to read all general instructions before filling the application form.
- All candidates are suggested to check all eligibility criteria first before going to apply for the exam.
- All details should be correct and fill all the mandatory fields in application form.
- After filling the application form cross check all the details and pay the application fee online as requested.
- Submit the duly filled Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Application Form 2022 before the due date.
Steps for Filling Application Form Online:
- Visit to the official website of Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Arunachal Pradesh http://www.apjee.in/
- For the new users, they have to register themselves by providing some general details i.e. Name, PH_No, Email Id etc.
- After successful registration candidates will get their user id and password on their given email id or PH_No.
- Now login with the same credential and click the official link to Apply Online.
- Read all instructions carefully and fill all required fields, upload scan copy of the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online and submit application form before the last date of form submission.
AP Polytechnic 2022 Application Form Offline Mode
Aspirants wishing to fill their Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Application Form 2022through offline mode they can obtain the application form from their nearest Polytechnic Colleges or Institutions or APSCTE Office by paying the application fee. After filling the application form manually they have to submit the application form before due date to the address specified on the application form.
APJEE Application Fee
|Non APST (Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe)||Rs.700/-|
APJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- APJEE examination will conducted through offline mode by authority.
- The time duration of the examination will be of 2:00Hrs (120 Minutes).
- Total 150 Number of questions will be there in APJEE Examination.
- All Questions will be in MCQ format (Multiple Choice Questions) in Exam.
- For Every right attempt +4 Marks will be allotted to candidates and for every wrong answers -1 marks will be deducted
- APJEE Question paper will be of total 600 Marks
- There will be two sections in question paper first one of Mathematics and second one of science.
- Medium of examination would be in English.
APJEE Admit Card 2022
APJEE Admit Card will release by authority via online mode before one or two week of examination. Aspirants applied for Arunachal Pradesh Polytechnic Application Form can download their admit card by using their login credentials.
APJEE Admit card is most important document for appearing in examination. APJEE Admit card will include General information of a candidate, Photograph and exam venue. All candidates are requested to carry their APJEE valid admit card while going to appear for Examination.
APJEE Result 2022
Aspirants appears in examination can check their result at the official website of authority. To check their result aspirants can use their login details or roll number.