BITSAT 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
BITSAT 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Admit Card, Result
BITSAT 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test or BITSAT is an examination to shortlist the eligible candidates for admission into its science, engineering and pharmacy courses. BITSAT is a university level entrance exam conducted by University itself (Birla Institute of Technology & Science). Interested candidates seeking to take admission have to fill their application form online. BITSAT 2023 Application form can be expected in the month of November-January. Official notification is going to release by authority very shortly. To know more BITSAT 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus checks the article mention below:
BITSAT 2023 Application Form Important Dates
|Application Begins||Notify Later|
|End date to apply||Notify Later|
|Admit Card availability||Notify Later|
|Examination Date||Notify Later|
|Answer Key Release Date||Notify Later|
|Result Declaration||Notify Later|
|Counseling Begins||Notify Later|
|Admission Date||Notify Later|
BITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Desired candidates for BITSAT 2023 examination are suggested to check eligibility criteria first as set by the authority. The eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2023 examination is mention here:
- Candidates who have passed their intermediate examination or equivalent from a recognize board with Physics, chemistry and mathematic are eligible to apply.
- A minimum of 75% marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and at least 60% marks in each of these subjects individually is mandatory.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for BITSAT 2023
- Candidates those who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent from recognize board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply.
- Minimum 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects and at least 60% marks in each of these subjects individually is mandatory.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
BITSAT 2023 Application Form
Concern authority will release the official notification for BITSAT 2023 Application Form very shortly. Desired candidates are requested to read official notification and cross check the eligibility criteria first before applying. BITSAT 2023 Application Form will release by authority via online mode on its official website no other mode is available. Eligible candidates can easily fill their BITSAT application form online. Candidate navigating on website first time they have to register themselves for BITSAT 2023 exam. BITSAT registration process is very simple, candidate needs to provide some general details of their i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Address, Contact number, email id etc. After successfully registration candidates will get their unique registration number and login credential on their given email id or contact number. By using their same credential candidate have to login again on portal after that candidates can start filling their BITSAT application form online.
How to Fill BITSAT 2023 Application Form Online
- Visit to the official website of authority: http://bitsadmission.com/
- Click on official link: BITSAT 2023 Application Form, Apply Online
- Now complete the registration process for BITSAT 2023 Exam
- Upload the scan copy of required document i.e. educational qualification, passport size photograph, left hand thumb impression, signature etc.
- After validating all details pay the application fee online
BITSAT Application Fee
|Male candidates||Rs. 2950/-|
|Female candidates||Rs. 2450/-|
|Candidates opt exam center as Dubai||Rs. 4500/-|
BITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- BITSAT Examination is a Computer Based Test
- Question paper will available on English Language
- Candidates will get 3:00Hrs time duration to solve the question paper
- Question Paper will consists of 150 Questions
- For every right attempt +3 marks will allotted to candidates and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Physics||40 Questions||120 Marks|
|Chemistry||40 Questions||120 Marks|
|English Proficiency + Logical Reasoning||15 + 10= 25 Questions||45 + 30= 75 Marks|
|Mathematics/ Biology||45 Questions||135 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||450 Marks|
BITSAT 2023 Exam Syllabus
Mathematics: Trigonometry, Algebra, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability, Linear Programming, Mathematical modeling, etc.
Chemistry: Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, States of Matter, atomic structure, Physical and Chemical Equilibrium, Hydrogen and s-block elements, p- d- and f-block elements, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons, etc.
Physics: Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Rotational Motion, Work and Energy, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, etc.
Biology: Reproduction and Development in Humans, Diversity in Living World, Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure, and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, Ecology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare, & Biotechnology and its Applications.
English Proficiency: Grammar, Vocabulary, Analogy, Reading Comprehension, and Composition.
Logical Reasoning: Verbal reasoning – Classification, Analogy, Logical Deduction – Reading Passage, Chart Logic ETC. Nonverbal reasoning – Pattern Perception, Figure Matrix, Paper Cutting, Rule Detection, etc.
BITSAT 2023 Admit Card
BITSAT Admit card is an important document for appearing in exam. BITSAT Admit card will release by authority via online mode on its official website. BITSAT admit card will available for download before one or two week of the examination. Authority will not send BITSAT admit card to any candidate manually. Candidates applied for BITSAT exam can easily download their admit card from official portal by using their login credential. BITSAT Admit card will consists of some general details of applicant i.e. name, exam date, exam center, roll number, registration number etc. Candidates have to take printout of downloaded BITSAT admit card and have to carry that admit card while going for the BITSAT examination.
BITSAT 2023 Result
Result of BITSAT examination will also declare by the authority via online mode also. Candidates appeared in BITSAT exam can check their result on official portal of the authority. To check their BITSAT result candidates may use their login credential/Roll Number etc. Candidates are suggested to take a hard copy of his/her result for further reference. During the admission or counseling process there may be a need of result/marks.
GATE 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility