CAT 2023 Online Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus
CAT 2023 Online Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card: Indian Institute for Management (IIM) organize and conduct National level online examination CAT and qualified students can get admission in IIMs and other B-schools as per the percentile scored.it is conducted as an eligibility test for admission in post-graduate and fellow programmes of Management. Common Admission Test (CAT) is organised once in a year and interview and group discussion are conducted for written test qualification. All details regarding CAT 2023 Online Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card are mention below
CAT 2023 Application Form Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||July Last Week|
|Starting Date of application form||August First Week|
|Last Date to apply||September Third Week|
|Correction Window||September Last Week|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||October Last Week|
|Mock Test||November First Week|
|CAT Exam Date||November Last Week|
|Release of Answer Key||December First Week|
|Objection Submission last date against answer key||December Second Week|
|Final Answer Key release||December Last Week|
|Result Declaration||January First Week|
CAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Committed have to process bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised university or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks (for reserved category, minimum qualification is 45% marks).
- Candidate who are appearing in last year of bachelor degree can also apply.
- Candidate who are in possession of professional degrees like CS/CA/ICWA are also eligible to apply.
- CAT is free from any age limit or any attempt limit.
CAT 2023 Application Form
- Examination form can be submitted through online mode only.
- Before filling of application form candidate need to register official website of CAT.
- Registration will be done with the help of email id and mobile number
- The email id and mobile number must be in working state as it is used for all the future correspondents.
- After registration, candidate need to login with the generated user id and unique password.
- The application form includes personal and educational details which should be filled in duly and correctly.
- Photography and digital signature need to be uploaded along with examination fee.
- examination fee can be submitted through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net banking or UPI.
- The examination fee is non-refundable and reserved category applicants receive some rebate in the fees too.
CAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- The examination is conducted through online mode.
- There are three sections in question paper with both objective and subjective type question and time duration to complete the paper is 3 hours.
- Three sections are –
- (a) Section I. Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension. This section consist of 34 number of objective questions and number of subjective questions is 10. Therefore, making total of 44 questions.
- (b) Section II. Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning. This section consists of 24 number of objective questions and number of subjective questions is 8. Therefore making total of 32 questions in this section.
- (c) Section III. Quantitative Aptitude. This section consists of 27 number of objective questions and 7 subjective questions. Thus making total of 34 questions in this section.
- Total number of questions in three sections is 100 carrying 3 marks each made in total score of 300 marks for full paper.
- For wrong answers in objective type questions 1 mark will be deducted. No provision of negative marking in subjective type question is there.
- After qualifying in written test, personal interview and group discussion will be conducted and overall performance will be taken into account for qualification in CAT and admission B-schools.
CAT 2023 Admit Card
admit card will be available on official website for download to the candidate, most probably in the month of August. Admit card is mandatory to enter into the examination hall and same can be downloaded with the help of user id and password provided at the time of registration. Candidates are advised to read and follow the instructions carefully written on the admit card can bring ID card at the examination hall too.
CAT 2023 Result
The result can be accessed through official website of CAT by logging into the student’s account. Result contains detailed section wise and overall score. After result declaration,
CAT 2023 Admission
CAT admission process for different IIMs and other B-Schools will be started. There is no centralized admission procedure or counselling, and every management institute has its separate cut-off. Applicants will receive call letters on email ID from the IIMs and other B-Schools on the basis of marks scored. The applicants are requested to report to the school as per the scheduled time for further process.