Delhi TET 2024 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria
Delhi TET 2024 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria: Department of Education will release the notification for Delhi TET 2024. Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test of Delhi TET is state level examination. Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test or Delhi TET all process manages by the Government of Delhi. Delhi TET examination is for those eligible candidates who want to become a teacher in Primary School (Class I-V) or Upper primary School (Class VI- VIII) in Delhi State.
As per their choice candidates can appear for both papers or for one paper only. As we all are aware now TET Examination is compulsory examination to become a teacher in government school as well as private school for all the candidates who qualified the B.ED examination. To know more about Delhi TET 2024 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria etc go through the article here
Delhi TET 2024 Application Form Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form
|Last Date to apply
Delhi TET 2024 Application Form: How to Apply
Delhi TET 2024 Application Form can be expected in the month of January 2024. Eligible candidates need to apply for the Delhi TET form via online mode. First read the official notification released by the authority and check eligibility criteria also before applying for Delhi TET 2024 Application Form. Some general guidelines for applying online are describe below
- Candidates need to visit on official website of the authority i.e. www.delhiboard.org.
- Find the link of Delhi TET 2024 Notification & Apply Online
- First candidates have to register themselves using the valid email id and contact number
- After successfully registration candidates can login with unique registration number and password
- After login candidates needs to fill all general information and educational qualification details etc and all necessary things
- Upload all scan required documents
- Pay the required application fee
- Before submitting the application form check all the details and click on submit button (take a print out of application form for further reference)
Delhi TET 2024 Application fee is for all category candidates are mentioned here. Applying candidates can pay their application fee via online mode using debit card, credit card etc.
|Only Paper I or II
|Both Paper I & II
|General/ OBC candidates
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
Delhi TET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible candidates are required to fill their Delhi TET 2024 application form. The eligibility criteria are mentioned here. For more details candidates can check official notification also:
Applying candidates must be a citizen of India and also a resident of Delhi
Age of the Applying candidates should be 18-40 Years
For Primary Teacher (Class I –V)
- Candidates must passed there intermediate examination with minimum of 50% Marks
- Graduation is compulsory for the applying candidates
- Candidates must have completed their B.EL.ED or studying in final year
- Candidate should be in the final year of D.Ed (Specialization) or completed in an institution recognized by RCI.
- Candidate must have completed or should be in the final year of BTC / passed in NCTE affiliated institute.
For Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI- VIII)
- There should be minimum of 50% Marks score by the candidates in intermediate examination
- The applying candidate has completed B.EL.ED or is in final year.
- Candidates in final year of B.Ed in NCTE affiliated institute.
- A candidate in the final year of LT. In an institute affiliated to NCTE.
Delhi TET Exam Pattern
- Delhi TET 2024 Examination will be conducted offline mode only.
- The total time period of the exam will be of 2:30 Hrs
- Objective type question will be ask in the examination
- Each question will carry 1 Mark
|No. of QN
|No. of Marks
|Child Development and Pedagogy
|No. of QN
|No. of Marks
|Child Development and Pedagogy
|Maths & Science
Delhi TET 2024 Admit Card
Candidates applied for Delhi TET 2024, can download there admit card online form the official website of the authority. To download there admit card candidate can use their DOB, register mobile number etc. Delhi TET 2024 admit card is essential documents for appearing in the examination, without the valid admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter in examination hall.
Delhi TET 2024 Result
Respective authority will release Delhi TET 2024 result via online mode also. To check their result candidates can use their roll number, DOB etc.
Delhi TET Syllabus
Child Development and Pedagogy: Understanding diverse learners, Personality, Adjustment, Action Research, Theories of earning and its implication, How Children learn and think, Motivation and Implications for, Earning, Individual Differences, Teaching-learning process, Intelligence, Child Development, etc.
Language I: Unseen Prose Passage Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials, Principles of Teaching English, Unseen Prose Passage., Teaching, Learning Materials
Language II: Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms, Unseen Prose Passage, Unseen Poem, etc.
Environmental Studies: Natural Resources, Solar System, Basic needs, Food, resources and care, Our Surroundings, Water, Clothes dresses & their care, Health, good habits & personal hygiene, Group songs, Living and nonliving, Looking at the trees, plants & animals, Parts of plants, etc.
Mathematics: Weight, Time, Shapes & Spatial Understanding, Pedagogical issue, Data Handling, Division, Volume, Numbers, Addition and Subtraction, Multiplication, Geometry, Measurement, Money, LCM & HCF, etc.
Delhi TET Certificate Validity
The Delhi TET certificate will be valid for a period of seven years from the date of issue.