ENAT 2022 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result
ENAT 2022 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result: ENAT or Engineering National Admission Test is a national level admission test conducted by EPSI or Education Promotion Society for India, for the students seeking admission in Under graduate and Post graduate programmes of Management, Engineering and Medical in various Universities of India.
ENAT 2022 Application Form Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||To be update|
|Last Date to Apply||To be update|
|ENAT exam date||To be update|
|Result Declaration||To be update|
ENAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination or Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Examination or equivalent from a recognised board or state or open school or equivalent.
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc from Mathematics from a recognised board or university or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks may also apply for the course.
ENAT 2022 Application Form Details: How to Apply
- The Application form will be available on official website epsfi.org/ENAT and applicants can register themselves there.
- The registration requires contact details, which should be correct and in working condition, as same will be used for future correspondence.
- Successful registration will result in creation of user id and password.
- The login credentials will then be used to login into the account and pay the non refundable fee for the Application.
- The Application fee of Rs.1000 must be in the form of debit card, credit card or demand draft remitted under the name of EPSI National Admission Test, New Delhi.
- The next step is the filling up of application form.
- The Application form requires personal, academic and demand draftdetails including eligibility conditions.
- After final submission of the form, the students will be able to schedule their examination as per convenience.
ENAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held through online mode.
- The examination papers have to be concluded within 2.5 hours.
- The syllabus consists of 5 sections; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Aptitude.
- 60 questions will be asked in sections Physics and Chemistry each.
- Mathematics sections consist of 80 questions.
- English and Aptitude section have 40 questions.
ENAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be available on official website by second week of March 2022. The students need to download the same with the help of login credentials or date of birth. The students are advised to take print out of the downloaded admit card as applicants will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall without admit card. The applicants are advised to read and follow the instructions imprinted on the hall ticket in order to avoid any mayhem.
ENAT 2022 Result
The result will be declared in 2nd week of April 2022 on the official website of EPSI. The candidates can download the same with the help of date of birth or login credentials. The students will be provided with score card online and the qualified candidates are eligible for counselling process. The qualified candidates will be mailed with counselling letter and they need to report on the appointment date and time. The counselling process includes personal and document verification and success counselling will result in students eligibility to take admission in the chosen course and college.