GPAT 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, Eligibility
GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a national level entrance exam through which eligible candidates got shortlisted for admission into Master’s Degree in Pharmacy. Previously GPAT examination was conducted by AICTE: All India Council for Technical Education. Now NTA: National Testing Agency is a respective authority that’s conduct GPAT Examination once in a year.
GPAT 2023 examination will conducted via online mode by the authority. All the necessary details regarding the GPAT 2023 Application Form Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Admission & Counseling process is mention here. GPAT 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, Eligibility
GPAT 2023 Application Form Dates
|Starting Date of Submission Application Form Online||December 2022 Last Week|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||January 2023 Last Week|
|Last Date to Pay application Fee||February 2023 First Week|
|Correction Window Availability||February 2023 First Week|
|Downloading of Admit Card||February 2023 Second Week|
|GPAT Exam Date||February 2023 Last Week|
|GPAT Result Declaration||March 2023 Second Week|
GPAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All applying candidates must meet with the eligibility criteria as set by the authority. The eligibility criteria for applying GPAT 2023 Application form are:
Nationality: Only Indian Citizen Can Apply for GPAT 2023 Exam
Age Criteria: No age limitation for applying GPAT 2023 Examination.
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Equivalent form recognized university are eligible to Apply for GPAT 2023
Appearing candidates of their Final Year of Bachelor’s Degree are also eligible.
Note: B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) / Equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply for GPAT 2023
GPAT 2022 Application Form
- Authority will release GPAT 2023 Application form in the month of December 2021 (tentative)
- GPAT 2023 Application form will available online for every candidates
- Online application form available on official website www.nta.ac.in.
- After validating eligibility criteria of GPAT 2023 candidates are suggested to apply for the examination
- Candidates have to apply for GPAT 2023 via online mode only no other mode is available
- GPAT 2023 Online Application form link will activated only after releasing of official notification for GPAT 2023 Exam
- While applying for GPAT 2023 Application form candidates needs to provide some general information as well as educational qualification
- There will be requirement of Scan copy of educational documents, passport size photograph, etc
- Candidates needs to pay their GPAT 2023 Application fee via online mode
- After validating all details submit the application form
- There is no need to send hard copy of GPAT 2023 Application form to authority
GPAT 2023 Application Fee
- GPAT 2023 Application fee for unreserved category candidates is Rs. 2000 (Boys) & Rs. 1000/-(Girls)
- Application fee for EWS/ ST/ Sc/ PwD/ OBC (NCL) /Transgender is Rs.1000/-
- GPAT 2023 Application Fee is payable through online mode
GPAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- GPAT Examination will conducted by authority only via online mode
- GPAT Question paper will available in English language only
- MCQ Objective type question will be ask in the examination
- There will be total 125 Question will be in exam paper
- Candidates need to complete their exam paper within 3:00Hrs
- GPAT question paper will contain of 500 marks
- For every right attempt +4 Marks will be allotted to the candidates and -1 Marks will deducted for every wrong attempt
GPAT 2023 Syllabus
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Clinical pharmacy and therapeutics
- Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Physical Pharmacy
- Physical Chemistry
- Path physiology
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
GPAT 2023 Admit Card
As expected; NTA will release GPAT 2023 Admit card in the month of February. Authority will release GPAT Admit card via online mode on its official website. Candidates those who have applied for GPAT Application Form can download their admit card online from the website.
GPAT Admit Card is an essential document for appearing in examination. Candidates needs to carry their valid GPAT 2023 admit card while appearing for examination. To download their GPAT Admit card candidates can use their registration number/DOB/Name/Contact Details/Email Id etc.
GPAT 2023 Answer Key
GPAT 2023 Answer key will release by the NTA via online mode also. GPAT Answer key will available after few days of successfully conduction of GPAT Exam. Candidates appeared in GPAT Exam can check (Download) the GPAT answer key from the official website and can match their exam score. Candidates can challenge the GPAT answer key if he/she have any doubt or query against any questions answers.
GPAT 2023 Result
Result of GPAT 2023 Examination will also release by the authority via online mode. The result will be issued as a score card. The GPAT score will be accepted by more than 800 participating institutions. Interested individuals can apply separately in the desired GPAT 2021 participating institutions with GPAT score 2021.
GPAT 2023 Counseling
Candidates those who have scored well in GPAT exam can appear for the GPAT counseling process. At the time of GPAT 2023 counseling candidates can apply or fill their choice for Institution.
GPAT 2023 Exam Centers
Allahabad, Amravati, Ahmadabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bhavnagar, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Gorgon, Guwahati, Mangalore, Gwalior, Meerut, Rajkot, Madurai, Rajahmundry, Thiruvananthapuram, Jammu, Ranchi, Indore, Mysore, Srinagar, Bangalore, Jabalpur, Mumbai, Shimla, Jaipur, Nanded, Nasik, Tirupati, Kanpur, Nellore, Varanasi, Chennai, Kochi, Noida, Vadodara, Warangal, Gulbarga, Nagpur, Surat, Hyderabad, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Patna, Kozhikode, Panaji, Pune, Vijayawada, Kurnool, Raipur, and Lucknow, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam