IIFT 2021 Exam Date, Registration, Application Form, Notification, Eligibility
IIFT 2021 Exam Date, Registration, Application Form, Notification, Eligibility: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a public Business School established by the Ministry of Commerce and industry, Government of India in 1963. It conquered the status of deemed university in 2002 and conducts National level entrance examination known as IIFT examination. IIFT examination is an aptitude test for admission in MBA courses offered by IIFT at its three campuses namely Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada. National testing agency (NTA) is the conducting authority for early examination most probably to be held in the month of December 2020. IIFT 2021 Exam Date, Registration, Application Form, Notification, Eligibility check all details here
IIFT 2021 Application Form, Exam Date
|Registration Start From||To be announced|
|Last Date to apply||To be announced|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
IIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Foreign/ Non Resident Indian/ Person of Indian Origin applicants can apply for IIFT examination on the basis of GMAT score.These candidates can fill in the application form till February 2021 through GMAT score.
- Candidate must have passed or appearing in bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any discipline from a recognised university or State on National Open School or equivalent.
- Applicants must secure minimum of 50% marks in qualifying examination (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD category students).
- There is no age limit for the concerned examination.
IIFT 2021 Application Form Details
- Examination form will be available on the official website of IIFTwww.iift.nta.nic.in since September 2020.
- Applicants need to register on the official website with the help of contact details and date of birth.
- Applicants must ensure that contact details are valid and are in working condition as it will be used for future correspondence.
- After successful registration, candidate will receive their login credentials on contact number and email ID.
- These login credentials have to be used to login into the account and fill in the application form.
- The application form require personal educational and qualification and details of candidates.
- Applicant should fill in the correct information into the application form in order to avoid further rejection.
- Candidate need to upload photograph and digital signature in prescribed format.
- The last step is the submission of application fee through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- The application fee is Rs.2,000 for general and OBC category students, Rs.1000 for SC, ST and PH category students and Rs.9500 for foreign nationals and NRI students.
- After filling up of all the information and rechecking the details, applicant must submit the application form and save it for future reference.
- Sending of hard copy of filling application form to the conducting authority or IIFT campus is not necessary.
IIFT 2021 Application fees:
|General/OBC candidates||Rs 2000|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs 1000|
|For Foreign Nationals/NRIs||US$ 150 (Rs 9,500)|
IIFT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Examination is scheduled to be held in the month of December 2020.
- This two hours examination will be conducted in online mode only with multiple choice type questions.
- Total 123 questions will be there in the question paper with aggregate of 100 marks.
- There will be 4 sections in the question paper, which will be circulated only in English language.
- Four sections are LogicalReasoning, English Comprehension, QuantitativeAnalysis and General Knowledge and Awareness, with 42,36, 20 and 25 questions respectively.
- For correct answers, 5 to 1 mark will be provided and one third of marks will be deducted as a penalty for wrong answers.
- Students are advised to prepare from good study materials and must have solved mock test papers.
IIFT 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be available on the official website of IIFT. Same can be downloaded with the help of login credentials provided at the time of registration. Students are not provided with hard copy of admit card through post and hence they need to download and take a printout of their admit card. Admit card includes personal details of candidate along with date, time, venue and other examination details. Students are advised to contact with the concerned authority in case of any discrepancy in the imprinted details of admit card in order to rectify the same. Hall pass is mandatory document to enter into the examination hall and student should read and follow the instructions mentioned on it for the avoidance of any issue.
IIFT 2021 Result
Result will be declared by officials in 2nd week of December 2020, and same will be notified on the official website. Candidates need to download their result by logging into the account with the help of login credentials. IIFT will then release the scorecard, which is compulsorily to be shown at the time of admission. It includes personal details of candidate, marks scored by candidate and there percentile. In order to get admission, student must secure at least cut off marks as released by University. The shortlisted candidate will then be called upon for group discussion and personal interview. The whole performance of candidate will be taken into account for the final admission. Students qualified in Written test, Group discussion and Personal interview will be called for counselling and document verification. After successful counselling the student will be admitted into the Institute.