KIITEE 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Apply Online, Registration
Students eager to take admission in Kalinga Institute of industrial Technology (KIIT) have to go through an entrance test named as Kalinga Institute of industrial Technology entrance examination (KIITEE). KIIT is one of the prestigious institutes across nation, recognised and established under UGC act and has been accredited by NAAC in ‘A’ grade. It is categorised as “Institution of Eminence” by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is a globally accepted University imparting quality and value based education to the students. It allows students to take admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses including BBA, MBA, B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, MCA and MBBS. The University provides learning in Arts, Science, Computer Application, Architecture, Medical, Nursing, Engineering and Technology and various other fields. KIITEE is an annual examination and last date of submission of application form will probably be last week of March 2023. Examination is scheduled to be held in 2nd to 4th week of April 2023. KIITEE 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Apply Online, Registration check all details below
KIITEE 2023 Application Form Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||November 2022 Second Week|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2023 Fourth Week|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2023 First Week|
|KIITEE Exam Date||April Second to Fourth Week|
|KIITEE Result Declaration||April|
KIITEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For different courses there are separate list of eligibility, the details of which can be check dot official website of KIIT http://www.kiit.ac.in. However, basic eligibility criteria are somewhat same for all the courses.
- For undergraduate courses, applicant must have passed for appearing in 10 + 2 for intermediate or senior secondary school examination or equivalent from a recognised date or board or National open School or equivalent.
- For postgraduate courses, applicant must have passed or appearing in bachelor’s degree or equivalent from recognised University or equivalent.
- For technical based courses like B.Tech, applicant must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in qualifying examination.
- For Nursing and Biotechnology courses, candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects in qualifying examination.
- For managerial based courses candidate must have Business Mathematics or Mathematics or Statistics or Economicsas one of the subjects in qualifying examination.
- For LLM, candidate must have completed their bachelor’s degree in Law.
- The minimum scoring marks in qualifying examinations is different as per courses and category of students.
KIITEE 2023 Application Form Details: How to Apply
- Application for will be available through online mode only.
- The release date of application form will tentatively be from 3rd week of November 2021 to 4th week of March 2023.
- Candidates need to upload their personal, educational and contact details on the application form.
- Contact details must be valid and in working condition as it will be used for future correspondence.
- Candidates need to upload photograph and digital signature too in the prescribed format.
- There is no application fee for the entrance examination.
- Candidates are advised to recheck all the details before submission and download the filled in application form for future reference.
KIITEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- The entrance examination will be held in online mode only and medium of examination is English only.
- 120 multiple choice type questions carrying 4 marks each will be asked and needs to be completed within 3 hours.
- For every wrong answers, 1 mark will be deducted as a penalty.
- The syllabus will be different for different set of courses. However, undergraduate syllabus will be based on 10 + 2 level and post graduate syllabus will be based on Bachelor’s level.
- For B.Arch or B.Tech dual degree entrance examination, 3 sections, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, each carrying 40 questions will be asked.
- For B.Tech lateral degree course, question paper includes three sections carrying 40 marks each –Mathematics, Electrical Engineering and Engineering Mechanics.
- For BCA and BBA, question paper have three sections – GeneralKnowledge,VerbalAbility and Logical Ability & Mathematics.
- For MCA, question paper is based on ComputerAwareness, Logical Ability and Mathematics.
KIITEE 2023 Admit Card
Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of KIIT after the release. The tentative date of releasing of admit card is first week of April 2023. Admit card is compulsory to enter into the examination hall as it carries personal and examination details of candidate. Candidates are advised to read and follow the instructions written on hall pass to the word, and bring any additional document like ID card to the examination hall, if required, along with admit card. Candidates need to retain their admit card till the completion of admission process.
KIITEE 2023 Result
The university will declare the result tentatively on last week of April 2023. The applicant can download the result from official website of the university with the help of login credentials provided at the time of registration. Rank card to all the students will be published via online mode and cut off will be declared afterwards. The cut of marks will be determined by various factors such as difficulty level of examination previous year cut-off, number of students appeared in examination, etc. Counselling process will be organised subsequent to the result and cut off declaration. Qualified students are advised to be present at the time of counselling. Counselling process will involve personal and document verification and it is compulsory to attend the counselling process as per the scheduled time. The qualified applicant after counselling will become eligible to take admission in relevant courses and can be further called as student of KIIT.