NIFT 2024 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Registration, Syllabus
NIFT 2024 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Registration, Syllabus : National Institute of fashion Technology, commonly known as NIFT, what setup in 1986 and is providing professionally trained human resources apparel and textile industry since long. It was certified as statuary Institute by an Act of Indian Parliament in 2006. NIFT head strength of 16 campuses spread over the country, consisting of 450 faculty members, more than 11500 students and over 25,000 alumni. It provides Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate degree programmes for the students interested in pursuing designing and fashion as a career prospect. NIFT organises entrance test on nearly basis for the aspiring candidates for different courses. The entrance test consists of Written test, Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT). NIFT 2024 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Registration, Syllabus check all details here
NIFT 2024 Notification
- Currently there is no official announcement related to NIFT 2024 Examination Schedule.
- Interested candidates may expect the application form in the month of December 2023.
- NIFT 2024 exam may conducted by authority in the month of February 2024 (Tentatively)
NIFT 2024 Application Form Important Dates
|Registrations Start From||October 2023|
|Last date to apply||December 2023|
|Application Correction Window||January 2024|
|Last date to apply (Late fee of Rs. 5000)||January 2024|
|Availability of admit card||January 2024|
|NIFT 2021 Exam Date||January 2024|
|Result Declaration||March 2024|
|Last date to register for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/ SAARC||April 2024|
|Call Latter Release||March 2024|
|GD round/ Interview/ Situation Test||April- May 2024|
|Announcement of Final Result||May-Jun 2024|
|Counselling Begins||June 2024|
NIFT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
For Undergraduate courses admissions
- Candidate must have passed or appearing in 10+2 or Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Examination or 3 years diploma or equivalent from a recognised Board or State or National Open school or equivalent.
- For B.F. Tech (Apparel Industry) programme, the student must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the 10+2 level or equivalent examination, or students carrying 3 years diploma certificate in Engineering can also apply.
- The maximum age limit candidate must be 23 years and SC/ ST category students are eligible to get relaxation of 5 years.
For Postgraduate courses admissions
- For M.Des course, candidate must passed or appearing in 3 yearsUndergraduate diploma or diploma in UG designs from NIFT or NID, or candidate must have passed B.Desdegree from any recognized University or Institution.
- For MFM degree, applicant must have passed or appearing in Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any recognized University or National Open School or equivalent. Candidate who have passed or appearing in 3 years diploma from NIFT or NID can also apply.
- For M.F.Tech degree course, candidate must have passed or appearing in B.Tech or B.E. degree course or equivalent from any recognized University or equivalent.
- There is no provision of upper age limit for admission in Postgraduate courses.
NIFT 2024 Application Form
- NIFT Application form and it’s registration will be started from 4th week of October 2021 after the official notification.
- Candidates need to register on the official website using valid contact details aka mobile number and E-mail id.
- Candidates need to fill the form after login into the account using the user id and password generated at the time of registration.
- Candidates need to fill personal and educational details in the examination form.
- The applicant silently need to upload their photography and digital signature afterwards.
- Submit the application form after submission of application fee.
- Application fee of Rs.2000 can be deposited through both online and offline mode. Application fee for SC/ ST or PWD category students is Rs.1000.
- Applicant depositing the fee through offline mode, has to post the demand draft along with filled in application form to the official address of New Delhi.
- Submit the form after filling up of all the details.
- The form can be corrected once after the submission, in case of any discrepancies.
Steps to Follow Apply Online
- Visit to the official website of authority https://www.nift.ac.in
- Click on Online Registration: NIFT 2024 Admission.
- New User has to complete registration process and will get login credentials.
- Login again with details and fill application form online.
- Provide all general details, academic details etc.
- Upload Scan Copy of required documents i.e. passport size photograph, signature etc
- Pay the NIFT application fee online as applicable
NIFT 2024 Exam Pattern
- Examination will be held tentatively in the third week of January 2024, after the official notification of concerned authority.
- NIFT entrance test is an offline test consisting of multiple choice type question with time duration of two hours.
- Question paper will be available both in English and Hindiand there is no provision of negative marking in case of wrong or no answers.
- The question paper is divided into 5 sections – (a)Communication Ability,(b) Quantitative Ability, (c) English Comprehension, (d) AnalyticalAbility and (e) General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- In test for B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech and M.FM, number of questions in Sections a, b, c, d and e as stated earlier are 25, 20, 25, 15 and 15 respectively, the total number of questions being 100.
- In test for B.Des, number of questions in Sections a, b, c, d and e as stated earlier are 30, 20, 30, 15 and 25 respectively, making the total number of questions in question paper be 120.
NIFT 2024 Admit Card
The admit card will be released in second week of January 2024 and applicant have to download the admit card from official website. In case of any error, candidate have to inform to the concerned authority before the examination in order to make the required changes. Admit card is mandatory to enter into the examination hall and hence students are advised to bring their hall ticket along with other documents as per instructions provided in the admit card.
NIFT 2024 Result
The result of written examination will be declared in the month of February and March 2024. Student can download their results from the official website with the help of login credentials including date off birth and registration number. The score card contains subject wise marks of candidate along with their personal details. After written examination, interview will be held for qualified students, and final result will be released in the month of May or June 2024.The students qualified in both the examination, need to participate in counselling and verification process. Qualified student need to register online for the counselling process, pay the required fee, choose for campus and courses and seat allocation. Successful counselling and document verification will make the candidate eligible to take admission in any of the campuses of NIFT and pursue for the knowledge of fashion and designing industry.