PESSAT 2023 Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility
PESSAT 2023 Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility: PESSAT or People Educational Society Scholastic Aptitude Test is a University level Examination organised by People Education Society (PES) University, every year for admission in professional courses of Engineering and Architecture. The marks of this entrance test determines the admission of students in several undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the PES University Bengaluru. The examination will be organised by the University from 1st to 4th week of May 2023. PESSAT 2023 Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria check all details here
PESSAT 2023 Application Form Important Dates
|Releasing date of Application Form||October 2022|
|Last date to submit application form from outside Bengaluru||April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form at Bangalore centre only||April 2023|
|Slot Booking||April 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
|Last date to upload 12th / 2nd PU marks||May 2023|
|Result Declaration||May 2023|
|Formally notified last date for admission||August 2023|
|Registration Start From||1st week of October 2022|
|Slot booking||1st week of January 2023|
|PESSAT examination Date||2nd week of January to 3rdweek of July 2023|
|Last date of Registration Online||July 2023|
|Result declaration||To be Notified|
|Formally notified last date for admission||1st week of August 2023|
For B.Arch. programmes (Based on NATA Scores):
|Events||Tentative Dates (2023)|
|Last date to submit NATA & 12th/ 2ndPU Scores||May 2023|
|1st round counseling||May 2023 Fourth Week|
|Last date for submission of original documents||July 2023 First Week|
|2nd round counselling||June – July 2023|
PESSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian citizen will be eligible to apply for PESSAT.
- The applicant must fall under the age bracket of 17 to 25 years.
- For admission in B.Tech, applicant must have passed 10 + 2 level Examination or Intermediate or Senior SecondarySchoolExamination or equivalent from a recognised Board or State or National Open School or equivalent with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory papers.
- For M.Tech, applicant must have passed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree from a recognised board or university or equivalent.
- For admission in BBA, applicant must have passed 10 + 2 level Examination or Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Examination or equivalent from a recognised Board or State or National Open School or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For admission in B.Arch, application must have passed 10 + 2 level Examination or 10+3 diploma or equivalent from a recognised Board or State or National Open School or equivalent with Science stream and has scored minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate must carry NATA score card to get admission in B.Arch through PESSAT.
- For admission in MBA and MCA courses, candidate must have passed inBachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
PESSAT 2023 Application Form Details
- The application form will be available through online mode.
- The form will be available to be filled in by candidates since the first week of October 2020.
- For B.Tech, the application form needs to be submitted till third week of April 2023 and for rest of the courses the last date of submission of application form is July 2023.
- Before the filling up of application form, candidates need to register on the official website with the help of valid and working E-mail id and phone number; wherein successful registration will lead towards creation of username and password generation.
- The contact details must be valid and in working condition, as same will be used for future correspondence.
- After successful registration applicant need to login into their account it using the credentials provided.
- The application form demands for personal, educational and other details and same must be filled in correctly and diligently.
- Applicant are required to upload photograph and digital signature as per the provided specifications.
- After providing all the information, candidate need to pay thenon-refundable amount of Rs.1050 as application fee.
- The application fee can be deposited in in either of the online or offline mode.
- Online mode includes debit card credit card or net banking and offline mode consists of demand draft and Bank challan.
- Demand draft must be drawn in the favour of “PES University general fund” and same must be posted to the university address in Bengaluru.
- After filling in of all the information and payment of application fee candidate need to submit the application form.
- Applicant must check all the details before final submission as facility of future correction of form is not be provided by the University.
- Candidates are advised to save and download the filled in application form for future reference.
PESSAT 2023 Admit Card
Candidates have to book their slot of examination from the slots provided by the University. The candidate have to choose examination date, city and venue. The same slot will appear on the admit card provided by the University. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website before one or two days of the examination date. Admit card is compulsory to enter into the examination hall and hence Candidates are advised to bring their admit card along with other document, if required, at the examination centre.
PESSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held in online mode and questions will be of multiple choice type.
- The examination of different courses will be held differently with different question papers. However, each question of all examinations will carry one mark, there is no provision of negative marking.
- For B.Tech course, candidates are provided with 3 hours to complete the question paper and for all other courses, 2hours will be provided.
- For B.Tech, question paper includes 4 sections; 1 each of Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics and English.
- For M.Tech, 4 Sections include Analytical and Logical Ability, Mathematics, English Comprehension and Computer Awareness.
- For admission in MBA course, question paper carries sections of English Comprehension or Verbal ability, Analytical and LogicalReasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and General Awareness.
- For undergraduate courses, student prepare from 12th level syllabus and for postgraduate courses, undergraduate level syllabus needs to be prepared.
PESSAT 2023 Result
The admit card will be available on the official website of PES in the last week of May 2023. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website with the help of login credentials or date of birth or application number. After result declaration, counselling and admission process will be started through offline mode. The qualified candidates have to be present at the schedule time of counselling. Counselling will be held in two rounds, and second round involves verification and documentation. After successful counselling and verification, students will be eligible to get admission in their respective courses in the University of PES, Bengaluru.