RMAT 2021 Online Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility
RMAT 2021 Online Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility: Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) organizes Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test or RMAT for admission in MBA courses in prestigious colleges of RTU. The University was established by Government of Rajasthan in 2006 with prime motive of enhancement of Technical Education in the state. More than 300 colleges are contributing for the same under the umbrella of said University affiliated by AICTE. RMAT is an yearly examination conducted at state level by RTU and RMAT 2021 will be held tentatively in the month of May 2021. RMAT 2021 Online Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card find out all details here
RMAT 2021 Application From, Exam Date
|Availability of Application Form||March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
|Counselling Begins||To be announced|
RMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have domicile of Rajasthan. If same is not the case, then students can apply if one of their parents are resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicants must have passed or appearing in bachelor’s degree programme or equivalent from a recognised university or board or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category students).
RMAT 2021 Application Form Details
- The exam form is available on the official website, but applicant’s alsohas to post the filled in application form to the Coordinator of Rajasthan Technical University, Rajasthan.
- The Candidates need to register first with the help of required details so that Application form can be urged.
- The Application form will then have to be filled in with the requisite details including personal and educational details.
- The application form sought for uploading of photograph and digital signature in the prescribed format.
- The next step is the submission of application fee, which can be done either in online or offline mode, as per the convenience.
- The Application fee is Rs.1000, and after payment of the same, form needs to be submitted.
- It is advised to fill in the correct and accurate details and recheck the form, before submission.
- After submission, students are required to post the said Application form along with some documents, mentioned there, to the Rajasthan University address.
RMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held in offline mode, i.e., pen and paper mode.
- The language of examination will be English only.
- The total number of questions will be 200, which needs to be completed within 2.5 hours.
- The questions will be multiple choice type and weightage of each question is one mark.
- There is no provision of negative marking in case of wrong answers.
- There will be 5 sections in question paper, each comprises of 40 questions.
- Five sections are Reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation, Mathematical Ability, English Language and General Ability.
- The syllabus for the Examination is huge and the details of the same is mentioned on the official website for reference.
- Students should study from a good study material for better marks.
RMAT 2021 Admit Card
Admit card needs to be downloaded from the official website with the help of registration number and password, provided at the time of registration. The official will announce the date of release of admit card and same can be amended as and when required. Students have to contact to the authorities in case of any wrong or incorrect information mentioned on the admit card in order to verify and make changes accordingly. The hall ticket is a compulsory document to enter into examination hall and Applicants without admit card will be prohibited to enter into the hall. Hence, students are advised to keep it safe and read all the instructions and follow them to the words.
RMAT 2021 Result
Result will be announced by the conducting authority on both of the sources, i.e., website and bulletin board of University. Students can download the result from the website with the help of registration number and password or can visit the university and check the result from the bulletin board. The result declaration will lead towards the release of merit list on the basis of marks scored. The students are then called upon for the counselling process. The counselling process involves selection of course and document verification. Successful candidates will then have to pay the fee and get admitted into the desired course.