TJEE 2022 Application from Date, Exam, Registration, Syllabus, Admit Card, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
TJEE 2022 Application from Date, Exam, Registration, Admit Card: TJEE or Tripura Joint Entrance examination is a state level test conducted by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, commonly known as TBJEE. TBJEE organizes TJEE for the students seeking admission in under graduate course in various disciplines including Fisheries, agricultural science and other professional courses. The examination will be held in the month of April 2022. Earlier, the examination was held under the name of TBJEE only, which now is changed to TJEE. For details on TJEE 2022 Application from Date, Exam, Registration, Admit Card go through the article here
TJEE 2022 Application Form Dates
|Registration Begins From||4 February 2022|
|Last Date to apply||24 February 2022|
|Downloading of Admit Card||To be notify|
|TJEE 2022 Exam Date||April 2022|
|Uploading of Provisional Answer key||To be notify|
|Uploading of Final Answer Key||To be notify|
|Result Declaration||To be notify|
|Counselling Begins||July 2022|
TJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a resident of India.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tripura, or either of applicant or his/her parent must have been resident of Tripura for at least 10 years.
- If parents have served in Tripura for continuously 3 years, applicant can apply, even if he/she is not resident of Tripura.
- Applicant who are children of All India Services Officers of Manipur- Tripura cadre can apply.
- If parents are ex servicemen, and either of the child or parent, have been living in Tripura for continuous 5 years, then such child can apply.
- Wards of serving defence personnel of Army, Navy or Air force hailing from Tripura can apply, if they are living in Tripura continuously for at least 5 years.
- The candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 level examination or senior secondary school examination or equivalent from a recognised board or state or Central board Tripura state board or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics as Compulsory subjects, as per the course selected.
TJEE 2022 Application Form: How to Apply
- The Application form will be available on official website tbjee.nic.in from 1st week of February 2022 and will continue tentatively till last week of same month.
- The registration requires contact details, which must be correct and in working condition as same will be used for future correspondence and OTP for further use.
- Login Id and password will be created after the registration process and same will be provided on mail id and mobile number.
- The login credentials has to be used to login into the account and fill the form, which includes personal details, educational qualification and documents upload.
- Photograph and digital signature needs to be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- The registration form will then demand examination fee of Rs.550 for general male category students, To Rs.450 for SC/ ST male category students, Rs.350 for all female students and BPL SC and ST category students.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode including debit and credit card.
- The form needs to submit once all the details are rechecked and verified for their authenticity.
- The candidates are advised to download and save the filled in application form for future reference.
TJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held in offline mode only.
- The languages in which examination can be held are English and Bengali.
- The multiple choice type questions will be asked for each subject.
- The time duration will be 2 hours for each section.
- The question paper will consist of four sections, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology, consist of 50 questions each.
- There is no provision of negative marking in case of wrong or no answers.
- The examination of all the sections will be held separately and merit list will be released combining the subjects against the selected courses.
- Applicants seeking admission in Technology or Engineering courses, have to appear in the examination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Applicants seeking admission in Veterinary or Agriculture or Paramedical or Fisheries or other related courses, have to appear in the examination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants seeking admission in both of the courses, have to appear in the examination of all the four sections.
- Each correct answer will be awarded with 2marks. However, there is no provision of negative marking in case of no or wrong answer.
- Students are advised to solve sample papers and mock tests for better understanding of syllabus and examination pattern.
TJEE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be available on official website one week before the commencement of examination. The students need to download the same with the help of login credentials provided at the time of registration. The admit card will not be provided on mail id or other contact details. The students are advised to take print out of the downloaded admit card, and are advised to read and follow the instructions imprinted on the hall ticket carefully. The Applicant will not be allowed to enter into the hall without the admit card, so, they are requested to bring the hall ticket with themselves at the time of examination. The students are advised to store the admit card till the completion of admission process, so that same can be produced as and when asked for.
TJEE 2022 Result
The result will be declared in the month of June 2022 on the official website, in the form of merit list. The candidates can download the same with the help of login credentials provided at the time of registration. The students will be provided with score card online, which includes personal details of candidates and examination details along with marks obtained in each section and in aggregate. There is no provision of rechecking or re-evaluation.The qualified candidates need to register and submit the required documents along with choice of PCM/ PCB. The process of seat allotment will be started after registration, and released. Students are not called for counselling separately. Students need to be present at the time of counselling at prescribed place on prescribed date, along with all the required documents. Counselling process will include registration, verification and fee payment.
The successful counselling will enable the students to get admission in chosen course and college.