VITEEE 2022 Registration, Application Form Date, Exam, Syllabus, Eligibility
VITEEE 2022 Registration, Application Form Date, Exam, Syllabus, Eligibility: Vellore Institute of Technology or VIT offer Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Research, M.Tech Industrial programmes and Ph.D programmes in several disciplines. It is a recognised institution by Government of India and stands it’s place in World Ranking too. VITEEE or Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination is a University level examination organized for students seeking admission in various B.Tech courses in its extended campus.
VITEEE 2022 Registration, Application Form Important Dates
|Availability of Application From||November 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||February 2022|
|Slot Booking||March 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||March 2022|
|VITEEE 2022 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
|Counselling Begins||To be announced|
VITEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian citizen, Non Resident of India and Person of Indian Origin can apply for the VITEEE.
- Applicants must have passed or appearing in 10+2 level examination or Intermediate or Senior Secondary School examination or equivalentfrom a recognised board or university or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- The applicant must have scored minimum of 60% marks in qualifying examination except SC/ ST/ Northern India and Jammu and Kashmir candidates. They need to secure minimum of 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Person born on or before 1stJuly 1999 can only apply for the VITEEE.
VITEEE 2022 Application Form Details: How to Apply
- Application form is available on online as well as offline portal.
- The Application form will be available from November 2020 to February 2022.
- The officials will provide option to make correction in the form in the last week of February 2022, if any.
- The students opting for online mode need to register on the official website vit.ac.in with the help of contact details and date of birth.
- The students are advised to provide correct details while registration as same acts as a basis for the further correspondence.
- The registration process will result into creation of user id and password.
- The next step is the submission of fee, which can be done through Debit card, Credit Card, Net banking or Paytm.
- After fee submission, the Application form needs to be filled in. It demands personal and academic details, which needs to be provided accurately. Photograph and digital signature in the required format needs to be uploaded too.
- For offline mode, form will be available at the campus and candidates need to fill in the form, and mail or post it to the address of VIT, Tamil Nadu, along with DD of amount for Application fee and other documents, if required.
- Application fee for online application is Rs.1150, offline application is Rs.1200+50(DD) and for NRIs, it’s USD 50.
- The date, time and venue of examination are divided into slots and students need to choose between the options provided for themselves. The date of slot booking will be notified by authorities and students can book their slots by logging into the official website.
VITEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held between 2nd to 3rd week of April 2022.
- The mode and language of examination will be online and English respectively.
- The questions paper will consist of 125 multiple choice type questions, for which 2.5 hours will be provided to complete it.
- 3 sessions each day will be provided and students can choose slots for themselves between these sessions.
- One mark will be provided for each right answer, and there is no provision of negative marking in case of wrong answers.
- The question paper will consist of 5 Sections.
- Section I is Physics with 35 questions; Section II is Chemistry with same number of questions as of Physics; Section III is Mathematics with 40 questions; Section IV is Aptitude with 10 questions and last Section V is English with 5 question.
- VITEEE syllabus consists of curriculum of 11th and 12th standard of both CBSE and Tamil Nadu board.
- Candidates must plan and read accordingly and must follow test papers for the rough idea of pattern.
VITEEE 2022 Admit Card
Admit card will be released after selection of examination slots. Once the booking is done with the help of application number and online booking password, the students will be able to download their admit card. The card contains personal and all the details of examination and is mandatory to bring the hall pass into the examination centre. The absence of hall ticket will not allow the students to enter into the venue and conduct examination. The candidates must read and follow the instructions provided into the admit card.
VITEEE 2022 Result
The result will be released in the last week of April 2022 and students need to check the result from the official website with the help of login credentials. The candidates will receive their score card and All India Ranking on the mail. The cut off will determine whether the candidate is qualified or not. The cut off marks depends on several factors like total number of seats available, number of students participated, average performance, difficulty level of examination, etc. The ranking of the candidate will be followed by the counselling process. The Qualified candidates will be called upon and successful counselling will lead to their eligibility to get admission in the course and college selected by mutual consent of candidate and university. It should be noted that no re-evaluation of answer sheet and changes in the counselling date and time can be done.