VMAT 2021 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result
VMAT 2021 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result: Vignan Management Aptitude Test (VMAT) is organised by Vignan University for students seeking enrolment in the management studies. Vignan University is accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade and is approved by AICTE too. It stands as one of the dignified universities of Andhra Pradesh and students seeking admission in management studies have to qualify in VMAT as one of the basic eligibility criteria. The examination date is still to be released by the official. However, the examination will most probably be conducted in the month of March 2021. VMAT 2021 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result check all details here
VMAT 2021 Application Form, Exam Date
|Availability of Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||To be Announced|
|Downloading of Admit card||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
VMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must have passed or appearing in the last year of bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised board or university or equivalent with minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates who have scored minimum 55% marks in Bachelor’s degree along with rank of 75000 in ICET can also apply.
- Candidates who have scored minimum 55% marks in Bachelor’s degree along with rank more than 500 in MAT can also apply.
- Candidates who have scored minimum of 60% in B.Tech can also apply.
- Candidates who have passed in Bachelor’s degree and scored minimum of 70 percentile in CAT can also apply.
VMAT 2021 Application Form Details
- Candidates can fill VMAT 2021 in the form through both online and offline mode.
- In offline mode, Candidates have to deposit DD of Rs.200 in favour of Vignan University, to the university office and collect the admission form.
- In online mode, the Application form needs to be downloaded from the website.
- The details has to be filled in diligently with no room for error.
- Candidates should provide personal and educational details as asked in the form.
- The photograph and signature needs to be duly attached.
- The VMAT 2021 online form must be downloaded after submission and posted to the Guntur address of University along with the DD of the Application fee, Rs.1000, drawn in the name of Vignan University.
- The offline form must be filled accurately and sent to the address of Vignan University with DD of Rs.1000 duly attached.
VMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- The VMAT 2021 examination will be held in offline mode.
- There will be 100 multiple choice type questions divided into 3 sections.
- The time duration provided to complete all the sections will be 2 hours.
- Three sections will be Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English.
- There will be 25 questions each in English and Logical Reasoning sections, and Quantitative Aptitude contains 50 questions.
- Each question is of one mark and there is no provision of penalty in the form of negative marking for wrong answers.
- The detailed VMAT 2021 syllabus is available at the website and students are advised to learn from a good study materials.
VMAT 2021 Admit Card
VMAT 2021 Admit card will be released soon after the registration process. Students need to download the admit card from the official website with the help of login credentials. The VMAT 2021 hall ticket is mandatory document to enter into the examination center and hence, applicants should keep it safe. The instructions written on the admit card must be read thoroughly and should be followed diligently. Admit card includes personal and examination details of the Candidates and hence, in case of any error, students are advised to consult officials for the rectifications to be make accordingly.
VMAT 2021 Result
VMAT 2021 Result will be declared tentatively in the month of April 2021. Students can download their VMAT 2021 results from the official website after entering into the login credentials. Soon after the result declaration, cut off marks will be released, based on total candidature, difficulty level, qualified candidates and previous year cut off. The students who secured cut off or more marks are deemed to be qualified into the written test and then they are being asked for group discussion and personal interview. The qualified students will be called upon for the counselling process and document verification purpose. The successful implementation of counselling will assure the admission of student into the university.