TISSNET 2021 Registration, Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility
TISSNET 2021 Registration, Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility : Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) conducts entrance test at university level for a student seeking admission in Master’s degree courses. This entrance test is named as Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test or TISSNET. The institute offers admission in more than 55 courses in its various campuses including Hyderabad, Calicut, Mumbai, Guwahati, Nagaland, Chennai etc. Offered courses include MA, MPH, MSC, MHA etc. TISSNET 2021 Registration, Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility criteria check all details here
TISSNET 2021 Application Form, Exam Date
|Availability of application form||October 2020|
|Last date to apply the application form physically:||December 2020|
|Last Date to apply for receipt by post||December 2020|
|Admit Card availability:||December 2020|
|Exam Date||January 2021|
|Result Declaration||February 2021|
|Admission Rounds for PI & PIT||March to April 2021|
|Group discussion and personal interview at Mumbai campus:||March 2021|
|Group discussion and personal interview at Guwahati campus:||March 2021|
|Availability of the final selection list:||April 2021|
|Educational document verification:||April to May 2021|
|Availability of the first waiting list chart:||May 2021|
|Payment of the course fee:||May 2021|
|Admission Closed||June 2021|
TISSNET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed or appearing in bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any discipline from a recognised university or State on National Open School or equivalent.
- For LLM, Candidates must have passed LLB degree from a recognised University or Board with minimum of 50% marks.
- There is no provision of age limit for the admission into TISSNET.
- Students applying for Master’s in Arts(Organization development, change and leadership) must have work experience of minimum of 2 years experience after graduation.
TISSNET 2021 Application Form Details
- The Application form will be available on the official website and at the Institute counter since3rd week of October 2020.
- The forms will be available on online and offline portal and students can collect from the Institute too.
- The last date of submission of application form is in the month of December 2020.
- Candidate have to register and fill in the application form with personal, academic and working details, wherever necessary.
- Digital photograph and signature have to be uploaded in case of Online submission. In case of offline submission of application form, signature and hard copy of photograph should be affixed.
- Candidates are advised to fill in the details very carefully as incorrect and incomplete details may lead to rejection of the application.
- Applicants can apply for multiple programmes with certain restriction and need to pay for each programme separately.
- Candidates have to click on submit button after rechecking the information and form will be submitted.
- In case of offline submission, application need to mail the hard copy of duly filled-in application form to the Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai.
- Application fee can be paid through online and offline mode.
- For a single course, general category students has to pay Rs.1000, SC/ ST/ OBC/ NCL category students has to pay Rs.250; if paid through offline mode.
- In case of online payment mode, general category students have to pay Rs.1030 and reserved category students have to pay Rs.260 for a single course.
TISSNET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held tentatively in 1st week of January 2021 with only one language option, i.e. English.
- The examination will be conducted in online mode only with multiple choice type questions.
- The question paper consists of 100 questions, which needs to be completed in 1 hour 40 minutes.
- There will be 4 sections in the question paper –General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, English Proficiency and Mathematics.
- Students are advised to learn from good study materials, and prepare from mock tests.
- Students must take time management as one of the main components of their preparation.
TISSNET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card will be available from 4th week of December 2020 and dates can be amended by the authorities. Candidates need to download the admit card from the official website using date of birth, application number and password. Card includes personal details of Candidates along with examination details. It is mandatory to bring the hall ticket at the examination centre as it acts as a entryway to the centre. Along with admit card, students need to bring an identity card with themselves and are advised to read and follow the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket.
TISSNET 2021 Result
Official website will disclose the results in the first week of February 2021. Students need to download the result with the help of login credentials like date of birth and application number. Results will be available in the form of scorecard which includes marks scored in in all the sections separately, aggregate marks and percentile. Cut off will be declared on the basis of several parameters. Student securing cut-offor more marks will be called upon for group discussion and personal interview.Students qualified in written test, group discussion and personal interview will be called for counselling process and document verification. Successful counselling well result in in successful admission of candidate in Tata Institute of Social Science.