Uttarakhand B.Ed Application Form 2022, Exam, Eligibility, Syllabus
Uttarakhand B.Ed 2022-23 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus
HNBGU- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar (Pauri Garhwal) Uttarakhand and Kumaun University, Uttarakhand is a respective authority that manages the Uttarakhand B.Ed Entrance Exam every year. Interested candidates seeking to take admission into B.Ed Courses can start filling their B.Ed Online Application Form 2022 from September fourth week (tentatively). Candidates are suggested to get all prior information regarding the Uttarakhand B.Ed Application Form before filling their B.Ed Application Form Online. HNBGU will release his official notification online on its authorized website. Details related to Uttarakhand B.Ed Application Form 2022, Exam, Eligibility, Syllabus are provided here:
Uttarakhand B.Ed Application Form 2022 Dates
|Online Application Form Availability||September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||October 2022|
|Application Fee Date||September 2022|
|Last Date to Pay application Fee||October 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2022|
|B.Ed Exam Date||November 2022|
|Answer Key Release Date||November 2022|
|Result Declaration||December 2022|
|Counseling Begins||January 2023|
|Admission Date||January 2023|
Uttarakhand B.Ed 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, the candidate should carefully read the instructions and admission manual mentioned in the application form and fills the application form only after reading all the instructions. It is mandatory for the candidate to be a graduate / post graduate at the time of admission to B.Ed class.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of the applicant for applying HNBGU B.Ed exam should be 21 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates passed their Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any stream i.e. Science, Arts, Commerce or Management can apply for HNBGU B.Ed exam.
Appearing Candidates of their Final Year/Semester etc can also apply.
Percentage of Marks: Candidate having minimum 50% (General Category) marks in their qualified exam and 45% marks for reserve category candidates, can apply.
Important Instructions to Fill Application Form Online:
- Apart from the online application form, any other type of application will not be accepted.
- It is mandatory to attach the relevant certificates / mark sheets to all the details. Incomplete application form will be rejected by authority without any notice.
- It is mandatory to upload the photograph and signature of the candidate on the online application form.
- Fill the B.Ed Entrance Exam Application carefully and select the respective category and category accordingly.
- B.Ed class admission will be done under the rules made by the central government, read them carefully before filling the application form.
- If the certificates attached with the application form of any candidate are found to be forged, then the university will have full right to cancel the admission of the candidate concerned.
- Each candidate will also have to enter the code of all the three campuses according to their preference for admission in all the three campuses of the university at the time of counseling/admission process.
|Name of the Complex||Code Number||Number of Seats|
|Birla Complex, Srinagar Garhwal||01|
|Swami Ramtirth Complex, Badshahithol New Tehri||02|
|Dr. B.G.R. Complex Pauri||03|
All candidates are required to pay B.Ed exam application fee which as follows:
|For General / OBC / Category candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|For SC/ST/ handicapped candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Exam Center City for Entrance Exam
|S.N.||Exam Center City||Exam City Code|
Uttarakhand B.Ed 2022-23 Exam Pattern
- Candidates will get 3 hours to solve the question paper.
- Each candidate will have to give an examination of 200 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in B.Ed Exam.
- Objective questions will be given in the question paper.
|Part||Question Paper||No. of QN||No. of Marks|
|Part-I||General Knowledge||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Part-II||Language- General Hindi/ English||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Part-III||Specific Aptitude Test||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
General Knowledge Questions will be asked from the Topics: Indian History, Geographical features, Indian tradition, scientific fact, Political science, Technical equipment, Current events, Social facts, Sports.
Uttarakhand B.Ed 2022-23 Admit Card
Admit Card for Uttarakhand B.Ed 2022-23 Entrance exam will release by HNBGU via online mode on its official website. Candidates those who have applied for Uttarakhand B.Ed 2022-23 exam before the due date can download the same for website. To download their Uttarakhand B.Ed 2022 admit card candidates have to enter their registration number/DOB/ Contact details etc. Admit Card is very essential document for appearing in B.Ed Exam.
Uttarakhand B.Ed 2022-23 Result
HNBGU will announce Uttarakhand B.Ed 2022-23 entrance exam result via online mode also. To check their result candidate needs to visit on official website of HNBGU and using their Roll Number/Login details etc candidates will be able to check their B.Ed result.
Uttarakhand B.Ed 2022-23 Admission Process
Admission in B.Ed class will be given on the basis of merit of the marks of the entrance test.
At the time of admission, it is mandatory to have self-attested photocopies of all the educational certificates attached on the application form (hard copy). Transfer and migration certificate is also necessary to bring at the time of admission for the candidates having degree from other university.