AIEEE 2022 Online Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus
AIEEE 2022 Online Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus: The students aspires to become an engineer have to clear the AIEEE examination. AIEEE or All India Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted for engineering courses and students who cleared it are eligible to study in NITs or IITs as per the examination and selection process. Students who cleared the entrance test are eligible to take admission in National Institute of Technology, Indian Institute of Information Technology and other Government and semi government institutes.
AIEEE 2022 Application Form Dates
|Registration Process Start||16th December 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||23rd January 2022|
|Last Date to Pay application Fee||24th January 2022|
|Form Correction window||19th to 21st January 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||February 2022|
|Exams Date||(Session 1): 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2022 (Session 2): 15, 16, 17 & 18 March 2022 (Session 3): 27, 28, 29 & 30 April 2022 (Session 4): 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 May 2022|
|Result Declaration||Notify Later|
AIEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The students should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria before filling the forms:
- 10 + 2 level Examination or intermediate or Senior Secondary School Examination from any recognised government or State government Board or University or National open school.
- 3 or 4 years diploma course recognised by State Board of Technical Education or AICTE.
- Candidate must have passed examination mention in above first and second criteria with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory papers.
- General category candidates must possess at least 50% marks and reserved category students need 40% marks.
- There is a provision of total of three attempts in the AIEEE Entrance Examination.
- Indian citizen candidates should have AADHAAR Card issued by UIDAI or enrol for issuance of the same.
AIEEE 2022 Application Form: How to apply
- The form can be filled in through online mode only.
- Candidates have to visit official site and fill in the details required including photo and digital signature.
- The application fee can be submitted through debit or credit card or net banking for PayTM or UPI services.
- The application fee varies as per the course selected, gender and caste.
- All the details must be correct and right and any indifference can lead to the rejection of candidate.
AIEEE 2022 Examination Pattern
AIEEE entrance examination consists of two papers. First paper is for B.E. or B.TECH. The question paper consists of three parts of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry with objective type questions and weightage of each question is equal.
Second paper is for candidates pursuing for B.ARCH or B.PLANNING. the question papers consists of three parts i.e., Mathematics Aptitude test and Drawing paper. The three parts of different weightage but questions are multiple type only.
The total marks and weightage varies year by year. However, the evaluation is based on negative markings. One fourth of the marks allotted to the answer is deducted in case of wrong answer. In case of no answer, negative marks will not be provided. So, it is advised not to mark wrong answers.
AIEEE 2022 Admit card
Admit card for AIEEE examination is issued by NTA online on official website icar.nta.nic.in. it is issued at least 30 days before the examination date. Candidate needs to login into the website with the help of application number and password in order to download the admit card.
Admit card is necessary to sit in the examination hall and nobody is allowed to enter into the hall without hall pass or admit card. It is advised to read the instructions on admit card before visiting the examination hall and carry the required documents as stated in the card.
AIEEE 2022 Results
NTA will announce the examination result date and candidate needs to check the result on official website by entering the application number and password. NTA doesn’t provide results through mail or post.
Last but not the least, the dates of admit card release, examination and results are decided by NTA and may be changed. The same are updated on the official website and candidate needs to check it for updates.
!!! ALL THE BEST FOR ALL THE ASPIRING STUDENTS !!!