OJEE 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Eligibility, Registration
OJEE 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Eligibility, Registration: Orissa Joint Entrance Examination or OJEE is state level yearly examination for the students seeking admission in dignified self financed Institution, government colleges and universities of the Orissa. The qualified students of OJEE will be eligible to take admission in Under graduate and Post graduate courses in Pharmacy, Technology, Engineering, Management, Planning, Architecture, Computer Application, etc. OJEE Committee formed by State government of Orissa is responsible to conduct the examination and OJEE 2023 is scheduled to be held in the 2ns week of May 2023. OJEE 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Eligibility, Registration check all details here
OJEE 2023 Application Form, Exam Date
|Online Registration Start From||February 2023 First Week|
|Last Date to apply||March 2023 Third Week|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2023 Third Week|
|OJEE 2023 Exam Date||To be Update|
|Releasing of Answer Key||To be Update|
|Result Declaration||To be Update|
|Counselling Begins From||To be Update|
OJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be of a citizen of India.
- Foreigners my apply, but separate merit list will be prepared for students of other origin.
For B.Tech or B.Plan
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 level examination or Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Examination or diploma course or equivalent from a recognised University or Board or equivalent.
- The students must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory papers in qualifying examination along with Chemistry, Biotech, Biology, Geology, Cs Vocational, Statistics or etc. as one of the papers.
- The minimum scoring marks must be 45%with the reservation of 5% to students of SC/ ST category.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 level examination or Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Examination or diploma course or equivalent from a recognised University or Board or equivalent, exception Open School with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects along with Biology and Mathematics as other papers.
For M.Tech / M.Pharma/ M.Arch
- Applicants must have cleared Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in respective stream from a recognised Board or University or equivalent, with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category students).
- Applicants must have cleared or appearing in Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised Board or University or equivalent, with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category students).
- There is no upper age limit prescribed by committee for the admission in several courses.
OJEE 2023 Application Form Details
- The only mode of application process, i.e online, will be started from 1st week of February 2023.
- The students need to register before filing up of Application form with the aid of contact details and date of birth.
- It is advised to provide correct and working contact details as same will be used for all the correspondence.
- Completion of registration will provide a unique user Id and password, which are the login credentials.
- The applicants need to fill in the personal, academic and qualification details as required in the form.
- The photograph and signature needs to be attached too, in prescribed format.
- The application fee must be paid and form needs to submitted.
- Students are advised to recheck all the details before submission, as incorrect or incomplete form will be rejected further.
- Application fee for the all the courses is Rs.1000 except some of the courses like MBA+MCA, MBA (LE), etc.
- The Application fee can be paid through both online and offline mode.
- Students are advised to keep a copy of filled in form for future reference.
OJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- The examination scheduled to be conducted in 2nd week of May 2023 will be conducted through both online and offline mode, but only in English language.
- Time duration is different for different set of subjects being asked in different courses.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the examination and question paper varies as per the course.
- Each question is of 4 marks with a provision of negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answers.
- There is no prescribed syllabus for the entrance examination by the committee. However, students must follow the syllabus of qualifying examination as per the board of CHSE, Orissa.
OJEE 2023 Admit Card
The students will be able to download the admit card from the official website since third week of April 2023. The login credentials shall be used at the time of downloading the admit card. Hall pass contains personal and examination details of the candidate and it is mandatory to bring it to the examination hall. The instructions written on the admit card, must be read and followed carefully. Any discrepancy must be informed to the committee within the time frame so that necessary changes can be done.
OJEE 2023 Result
Result will be declared through online mode tentatively in the third week of May 2023. Cut off based on marks secured, number of Candidates, difficulty level, etc. will be released before the result. The result can be downloaded with the help of login credentials and Committee will issue rank card to the candidates. Those Candidates who got selected as per the merit list will be called for online counselling process. Counselling will be done through online mode and official website is available for all the queries. The process involves choosing up of course and college and documents verification. The selected candidates will then be get admitted into the university or college as mat deem fit.