SBI Clerk 2024 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Notification, Apply Online
SBI Clerk 2024 Recruitment: Being one of the largest and diversified government banks, SBI or State Bank of India conducts examination for the applicants seeking employment in SBI for the clerical posts. Because if its various branches and high end operations, in and outside country, large number of manpower are required to conduct the basic clerical and book keeping works, and it certainly develops the huge demand of employment in this sector. The SBI CLERK level examination will be held for posting into Junior Associate (customer support) and sales designation. For the same, bank organizes SBI Probationary Officer (PO)CLERK examination, which will be held in two stages – Preliminary and Mains. The application for this national level examination will most probably be released in January 2024. check SBI Clerk 2024 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Apply Online all details here
SBI Clerk 2024 Application Form, Exam Date
|Availability of Online Application Form
|Last date of form Submission
|Admit Card Availability
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2024 (Preliminary)
|Preliminary Exam Result
|SBI Clerk 2024 Exam Date (Main)
|Main Exam Result:
|Issues Admit Card for Interview
|To be Notify
|To be Notify
SBI Clerk 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be a citizen of India, with subject to Nepal and Bhutan.
The candidates must have passed or appearing in graduation or bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) can also apply.
The applicant must be under the age bracket of 20 – 28years as on 1st January 2024, with relaxation of 5 years for candidate of/ from SC/ ST; 3 years for candidates of OBC; ,13 years for Persons with disability of OBC category; 15 years for Persons with disability of SC/ ST and 10 years for Persons with disability of General category applicant.
The ex-servicemen or disabled ex-servicemen get age relaxation of actual period of service rendered plus 3 years (8 years for SC/ST), subjected to maximum of 50 years.
Divorced women, Widows and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried get age relaxation of 7 years, subject to maximum of 40 years for SC/ ST; 38 years for OBC and 35 years for general or EWS candidate.
SBI Clerk 2024 Application Form: How to apply
The Application form will be available on official website in the month of January 2024.
The applicant needs to register online with the help of correct and working contact details, as same will be used for future correspondence.
Login Id and password will be created after the registration process and same will be provided on mail id and mobile number.
Next step is the filling up of the application form, with the personal details, educational qualification and document update.
Photograph, thumb impression, handwritten declaration and digital signature needs to be uploaded next in the prescribed format only.
The details must be correct and authentic in order to avoid any mayhem in future.
The application form will then demand examination fee of Rs.750 for general and OBC category applicant and fee will be exempted for SC/ ST/ XS/ PWD category candidates (only intimation charges need to be paid).
The application fee can be paid through online mode including debit card, credit card and net banking.
The candidates should submit the application form after verification for authenticity and correctness of the details furnished.
The candidates are advised to download and save the filled in application form for future reference.
SBI Clerk 2024 Exam Pattern
Examination will be conducted in the form of preliminary written test, mains written.
- The examination will be held in online mode only in the month of February – March 2024.
- The question paper is provided in bilingual language, i.e. English and Hindi, with exception in English Language.
- The multiple choice type questions will be asked in each of 3 sections.
- Three sections are Reasoning Ability with 35 questions, Numerical Ability with 35 questions and English Language with 30 questions.
- The time duration will be 1 hour in aggregate, which includes 20 minutes for each sections.
- The question paper will consist of total of 100 questions, with one mark each.
- The right answers will be rewarded with 1 mark and 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The qualified candidates of preliminary examination will take part in mains examination.
- The examination will be held in online mode.
- The question paper will consist of 190 questions with 200 marks in aggregate.
- Time duration to complete objective question is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- This examination is also available in both English and Hindi, with the exception of English Language.
- Four sections will be asked – General or Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
- General or Financial Awareness have 50questions of 1 mark each and time duration is 35 minutes.
- General English have 40 questions of 1 mark each and time duration is 35 minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude have 50 questions of 1 mark each and time duration is 45 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude have 50 questions of 1 mark each and time duration is 45 minutes.
- There is provision of negative marking same as applicable in preliminary examination.
SBI Clerk 2024 Admit Card
The admit card will be available on official website sbi.co.in since February 2024 to the date of commencement of examination. The students need to download the same with the help of login credentials provided at the time of registration. The applicants need to take a print out of the same and bring it along with the required documents at the examination hall. It is mandatory to bring the admit card into the examination hall, otherwise, the applicant will not be allowed to enter into the examination. In case of any discrepancy in the applicant information imprinted on admit card, former needs to contact competent authority for the changes to be done. The applicants are advised to store the admit card till the completion of process, so that same can be produced as and when asked for.
SBI Clerk 2024 Result
The result will be declared on the official website. The preliminary examination and mains result are expected to be released in the month of March 2024 and May 2024 respectively.
The qualified candidates of preliminary examination can sit into the mains examination and the qualified candidates of mains examination have to appear for local language test. The applicants can check their results on the official website by entering into their login credentials and/ or date of birth.
The result is declared in the form of cut off marks and final list of qualified candidates will be released after local language test. The selected candidates will then be able to join as Junior Associate (customer support) or sales in SBI, in the appointed branch.