XAT 2022 Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus
Xavier aptitude test, commonly known as XAT, is an entrance examination for admission in Masters of Business Administration courses in the institutes like XLRI, IMT, SPJIMR and other MBA colleges in India. It is conducted by XLRI once in a year and more than 150 MBA colleges accept the admission on the basis of XAT score. XAT 2022 Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus check all details here
XAT 2022 Application Form Dates
|Registration Process Start||10-Aug-2021|
|Last Date of Registration||30-Nov-2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||20-Dec-2021|
|Result Declaration||January, 2022 Last week|
XAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have cleared 3 years bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised board or university or equivalent.
- Candidate appearing in final year of 3 years bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised board or university or equivalent can apply for XAT.
- Candidate possessing professional degree of CS/CA/ICWA can apply for XAT.
- No provision of minimum percentage of marks in bachelor or professional degree is there in the XAT.
- No age limit or attempt limit is set up by the authority for appearing into XAT.
- Foreign nationals can apply with GMAT score.
XAT 2022 Application Form Details
- The form is available to be submitted online.
- Before the filling of application form, applicant needs to register on the official website of XAT.
- For registration, personal details are required and successful submission will result into creation of user id and password.
- Applicant needsto register using valid contact details in order to get the future correspondents.
- After successful registration, candidate needs to login into the account and fill the required educational and personal details in the application form.
- Photo and digital signature needs to be uploaded in the required format along with application fee.
- Application fee can be deposited in online and offline mode.
- Candidates are advised to fill correct and right information as incorrect information may lead to further rejection of application.
XAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- XAT examination is conducted online based on computer.
- The question paper is divided into two parts.
- Part 1 have total of 74
questions and 3 sections.
- Section I – Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation. It includes topics like Geometry, Graphs, Trigonometry, Arithmetic, Profit and Loss and Statistics. Section I carries 27 questions.
- Section II – Decision Making. 21 questions of this section are from the topics like Data Arrangement sets, situational events andAnalytical Reasoning.
- Section III –Verbal and Logical Ability. The topics like Grammar, Paragraph Completion, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension and Para jumbles are included in this section and number of question against section is 26.
- Part 2 is General Knowledge with total of 25 questions based on Politics, Sport, History, State and Nation, Economics, Society, International Relations etc.
- The time duration for part 1 is 165 minutes and for part 2 is 15 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 mark and wrong answer is penalized with negative marking of 0.25 marks each.
- There is an extra provision of negative marking in unanswered question. If more than 8 questions will be left unanswered, 0.05 marks on every question will be deducted as a penalty.
XAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit card has to be downloaded from official website of XAT with the help of date of birth and registration number. It contains personal and examination details and must be presented at the examination hall. Candidates are advised to read and follow all the instructions mentioned in admit card carefully and to the word.
XAT 2022 Result
The results are declared on the official website and candidate can get access by entering registration number and password. After qualifying in written test, candidate need to visit personally to the institute selected as per the merit list declared. Different schools have different process of admission, however,Group discussion and Personal Interview are the most commonform of selection. overall performance of applicant is taken into account before admission in XLRI and other B-Schools.