BITSAT 2024 Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus
The entrance examination of Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) for admission in B.Pharma, MSc in BE courses is known as BITS Admission Test or BITSAT. The examination will be conducted annually in the month of March 2024. The conducting authority is BITS and the qualified student get chance to get admission in BITS campus situated in Goa, Pilani and Hyderabad. BITSAT 2024 Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus check all details here
BITSAT 2024 Application Form Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||December 2023 Third Week|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||March 2024 Second Week|
|Availability of Application form correction window||March 2024 Second to Third Week|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2024 Second Week|
|BITSAT 2024 Exam Date||May 2024|
|Admission Process Begins||May 2024|
|Admit List and Waiting List Release||June 2024|
BITSAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 level Examination or Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Examination or equivalent from State or Central Board or University or National Open School or equivalent.
- The candidate must have scored minimum of 75% in all subjects and 60% in each subjects.
- For B.Pharma entrance examination, the candidate must have Physics,Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biologyin their qualification examination, with proficiency in English.
- For courses other than B.Pharma, the candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in their qualification examination, with proficiency in English.
- The candidate appearing in 10+2 level Examination or Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Examination or equivalent from State or Central Board or University or National Open School or equivalent can also apply for losses other than B.Pharma.
BITSAT 2024 Exam Form Details
- The application form is released tentatively in 3rd week of December 2023 and same needs to be submitted before 2nd week of March 2024.
- The students are allowed to correct the details uploaded on application form from 2ndweek of March 2024 to 3rd week of March 2024.
- Application form is available on the official website of BITS and students need to submit it through online mode only.
- Candidate need to register on the official website with the help of personal and contact details.
- Email ID and contact number should be in working state as same will be used for future correspondence.
- The educational details need to be further filled in the application form.
- Next step is to upload photograph and digital signature in the application form.
- The candidate need to deposit requisite application fee as per the course selected.
- The fee can be submitted through both offline and online mode.
- The candidates are advised to download and save the filled in application form for further usage or reference.
BITSAT 2024 Exam Pattern
- The examination conducted will be through online mode only and the language will be English.
- The question paper consists of total of 150 multiple choice type questions, it shall be completed within 3 hours.
- Each question will be of 3 marks and each wrong answer will be penalized with the deduction of 1 mark.
- The question paper consists of four sections – Section I Physics, Section II Chemistry, Section III English proficiency and Logical Reasoning, and, Section IV Mathematics or Biology.
- The total number of questions in section I and II are 40 each. The section IV consists of 45 questions, and 15 and 10 questions will be asked from English proficiency and Logical Reasoning section respectively.
- NCERT class of standard 11th and 12th are considered as a base for BITSAT.
BITSAT 2024 Admit Card
Before the release of admit card, BITSAT slot booking process will be started in which candidates need to pre-book the date and venue of examination. Admit card will be released probably in the 2nd week of April 2024 on the official website of BITS. Candid need to download the admit card with the help of login credentials like email ID registration number and date of birth. Admit card consist of personal and examination details. The candidates need to go through the instructions imprinted on the admit card carefully and follow it from word to the word. Hall ticket or admit card is mandatory to enter into the examination hall, and hence, applicants are advised to download and take a printout of the admit card and accompany it to the examination hall.
BITSAT 2024 Result
The result of entrance examination will be declared tentatively on last week of May 2024.The students need to download the result with the help of login credentials provided earlier. After the result declaration, cut-off will be released separately by the participating institutions. In order to qualify the examination, candidates need to secure either equal or more than cut off marks. Institutes prepared admit list and wait list as per the cut off marks and students are advised to be present in person for the counselling and admission.